Monday 26 December 2016

SUMMARY/ACHIEVEMENTS OF SOUTHAMPTON SAVE:

SUMMARY OF SOUTHAMPTON SAVE:

This is longest save played since the day I started FM17 (Last season 2022/2023).  I found managing Southampton is exciting as they have one of the biggest fan base around and also the board always looking to implement attractive-attacking football.  This is good because I always believe in playing attractive football will attract good result.  As time goes on, I've achieved so much with the Saints and eventually fell in love with club.  Plenty has achieved during the reign and a few regrets too.  My target before I started this save is to bring Southampton to UCL and be Champion but fortunately I've done that at the end of my 2nd season which I find it surprising and wonderful, so I've decided to go on and retain all the titles won and of cos my happiest is winning the league at first season in charge.  Managing Southampton is very exciting because of the beauty of their training facilities, always bring out the best in each player.  

During the reign, my biggest challenger for EPL title is Man Utd.  They've been my biggest enemy in the league and also in UCL.  Under Mourinho, they always manage to sign brilliant player that could accommodate to his tactics.

I've manage 452 matches and won 332 of them and scored almost a thousand goals.

(Source: Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


My biggest achievement during this save is leading England to World Cup glory in 2022.  After England sacked Southgate, I just try my luck by applying the job as World Cup in underway and I got the job.  I resigned after leading them to win the World Cup as I want to focus on club football.  Another achievement is climbing on top Sir Alex in Hall of Fame.  This is quite an achievement in less than 10 years managing.  During this reign, I've won One WC, Seven EPL, Five UCL, Five Super Cup, One Europa League, Four FA Cup, Four EFL Cup, Four Club World Championship and Five Community Shield.  This is my best achievement in less than 10 seasons since I started playing FM. 


(Source: Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


And of cos my achievements is the help of good signings.  My best 5 signings in this save will be:
  1.  Paulo Dybala (56m)
  2.  Julian Brandt  (27m + Player Exc.) 
  3.  Alban Lafont (3.5m)
  4.  Ousmane Dembele (38m)
  5.  Benjamin Henrichs (26m) 

Here are their stats in my current season (2023). 

PAULO DYBALA:


(Source: Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


JULIAN BRANDT:


(Source: Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


ALBAN LAFONT:


(Source: Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


OUSMANE DEMBELE:


(Source: Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


BENJAMIN HENRICHS:


(Source: Football Manager 2017 game print screen)



I want to continue on to build this Southampton team for many years to come and see where we strand..



HAPPY BOXING DAY!





1 comment:

  1. Good job mate.found this blog randomly during searching something related with fm2017 in google.hopefully to see new update from you.cheers buddy and good day 🤘

    ReplyDelete