Tuesday 22 November 2016

A NEW CHALLENGE - JOURNEY WITH THE SAINT:

A NEW CAREER WITH SOUTHAMPTON:

First of all, I would like to thank every viewer for supporting my blog on my previous journey with Liverpool.  I want to start a career with a smaller club compared to Liverpool aim to bring them to top 4 in my first season.  The journey starts now...

I am viewing my current squad and analyze which position to bring in to strengthen the team and which player to sell to generate some additional fund for my transfer budget. 


(Source : Football Manager 2017 game print screen)

I am looking to do a clearing out as most of the players attribute did not match my tactical approach.  
I am glad to land my first loan signing, MEMPHIS DEPAY from Man Utd.

(Source : Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


I am working to sign Alex Grimaldo and Ruben Neves.  As SLB and FCP interested in my players 'Yoshida and Davis' respectively after I transfer listed them.  I am trying to use them as a bargain chip to swap for Grimaldo and Neves.  May the luck be with me.

I am interested to sign Barkley to boost up my midfield in the middle of the park.  Should I sign Barkley?  He is going to cost us at least 18 million pound at least based on my scout report.  Barkley's wage request is high as well.



(Source : Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


Wow! Pulisic is only available for 8.25m pound!  In my previous Liverpool save, signed Pulisic for a min 15 million pound.  I am going to get him and sell Tadic to PSG as PSG offered 25m pound + for Tadic.  Amazing.


(Source : Football Manager 2017 game print screen)


What a successful transfer window at my first season with the saint!  I got most players that I wanted.  I am looking to add another center midfield before the end of the summer transfer window.  Balance 14 million pound in my transfer budget.  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment