Thursday 17 November 2016

THE JOURNEY TO GLORY WITH LIVERPOOL:




Folks, 

The long awaited FM2017 has finally arrived.  I've been into 'Football Manager' since the tender age of 17 and now I am 31, I am still passionate about it as ever.  The reason why a working adult like me is still into game's like 'Football Manager' is because this game relate to us in every single aspect of our work and daily life.  I am a successful in my job as a Bank Manager for both local and foreign banks thanks to 'Football Manager' as the game has guided me on the importance of communication, training, man-management, delegation etc.  I am writing this blog today after so long with the intention to share the experience on managing a football team in FM and relate it to our daily working life.  I will also update on Wonderkids, Top Players in FM17 and latest news, result and transfer info from LFC in my blog.  Stay tune folks...





MY JOURNEY WITH THE REDS. 

FIRST TEAM MEETING:




Like in all the organisation, the first team meeting is always the toughest as the leader trying to implement new ideas, philosophies, direction, targets etc.  As expected, not all the players agree that we could win the EPL at my first season.  As a manager, my job is to convince my team that we are capable of achieving the target set.






The transfer budget set by the board is 40m pound sterling.  I agreed with the transfer/wage budget as I am very happy with our current squad.





THE TACTICS AND TEAM INSTRUCTIONS:

The tactic and team instructions that I wanted my team to implement.  The team legacy carrying from Jurgen Klopp, I still want the team to pursue geng-geng pressing with tighter marking in the defence.  Playing out of defence is key in my build up play therefore I really need my Defender be really good in passing.  Retaining possesion is important as well as I intent to play Adam Lallana as my dictator in MC in my 4-1-2-3 formation.





SIGNINGS:

My first 2 new signings are the FBs.  

1) My current LB Alberto Moreno is not good enough for my liking therefore the signing of Jose Gaya to challenge Alberto for the first team spot.  29m might be huge amount for a young untested LB but I am convince Jose will be one of LFC greatest player in years to come.  

2) I am signing Danilo because he is available for a good price.  Real Madrid transfer listed Danilo after signing him for a big fee last season from FCP.  He is a monster of a player as a RB.  Since Clyne is not so convince that we will challenge for the title this season, I am signing a new RB to challenge him for first team spot.  Like how all the gaffers do, we stamp our authority when our staff don't agree with our direction.





THE SEASON HAS STARTED:  


























Looking Forward for Man City Test:




My first H2H against my idol 'Pep Guardiola'.  To be very honest, I am not expecting any good result for today as Pep's squad is sheer class.

Being negative before facing any task given is one of my weakness.  Strong managers always look ahead of big task and face it with strength.  Like Novak Djokovic favourite quote 'The greater the challenge, the more GLORY in overcoming it'. 

Good luck.







TRAINING:




Training is very important.  In sales field, we always drag our staffs into meeting room and train them how to sell because we believe that the more we train, the better we get in our selling skills.  

Same goes here.  I am getting my squad to train the position role that I'm trying to apply in my team.  I believe that the more the players train in their role, the more familiar they will get.








My final signing before the transfer window close.  I am looking at one hot young prospect AML for the future and play as back-up to Coutinho.  After working closely with my scout, we decided to go for the Dortmund's young american 'Christian Pulisic'.  Is a bargain for us to get him at 15m Pound Sterling.  At 17, his stat is just Brilliant. 






                         











































 


































































































































































































































MANAGE TO BE CROWN AS EPL CHAMPION IN MY FIRST SEASON IN LFC!








MANAGE TO DO THE DOUBLE WITH FA CUP WIN OVER CRYSTAL PALACE!


***All pictures shown were print screen from Football Manager 2017 game.












No comments:

Post a Comment